
It's the start of a new year...2010. With three children, and only 1 baby book semi-completed, I'm starting this blog, not only to keep family and friends updated on the details of our lives...but to keep record of and cherish this season of life. This year, well technically last year, we welcomed our 3rd child into the world. Elsa Mia McCrory. So far she is proving a challenging child...just as I suspected, based on her behavior in utero. So I've decided, after the nudgings of three friends now, to eliminate dairy from my diet. Apparently many baby's are extremely sensitive to milk products or lactose. Whew! I had no idea how much dairy we eat in our day to day lives! So, until I get some new recipes, I'm living on cereal and soy milk. It's getting pretty boring...but I'm holding out for some peaceful nights. In the midst of the swirling storm of activity in our home, we are seeing how much the Lord has been at work in our hearts and minds...resulting in a changed perspective on life. What a gracious God...who bears with us through all our short-comings...and then transforms us...taking us from glory to glory...victory to victory...into a new person...one who reveals more and more of His character. When we will surrender to His work in our lives, we will be changed!
“ My son, do not despise the chastening of the LORD, Nor be discouraged when you are rebuked by Him; For whom the LORD loves He chastens, And scourges every son whom
He receives.” --Hebrews 12:5-6
No comments:
Post a Comment