Well, the challenge is done and the new life habits I've gained will continue. It has been a great experience. I Feel, I know, and I SEE the difference that Advocare has made in my life.
Why did I blog about this? To be quite honest, I didn't want to at first..for fear of failure. To start yet another program, and not finish it. I didn't share my experience so I could rave about my weight loss, or gained habits, etc. I blogged about this because I wanted accountability, growth, and to share with those I love, an experience that has changed my life, and broken bondage to failure in many areas...mentally, physically and yes, even spiritually! Now that it has come to a close, I hope for the same great results for those whom I love, that may also have the same or similar desires that I have. To live healthier, to grow stronger (in all aspects) to achieve goals I never thought I would achieve.
The results I love best:
1. Weight loss = 10 lbs. / 3.5 inches
2. Gained Energy = All-day energy...Getting so much more done daily!
3. Mental Focus = Clarity of mind, mental and emotional stability.
4. New Healthy Habits = Gained knowledge of healthy eating, and living in general
5. Motivation = To exercise, shop healthier, exercise enthusiasm in many areas... especially with my children
Thanks for sharing in it with me. If you'd like to do your own 24-Day Challenge, I'd be happy to share with you the details, and help get you started!
No comments:
Post a Comment