Monday, March 15, 2010

Elsa - 3 months





It just dawned on me last weekend, that our youngest is 3 months old now! She is doing well...and is doing a lot of "baby talk", watching big brother and sister, and getting some good sleep...and so are we! She is one of the happiest babies I've ever known..smiling at every thing. She does "scrunchy nose" just like her big sissy. Sometimes after I've put her down for the night, I'll hear her cooing in her bassinet and when I go to see what's she's up to, she'll just be in there smiling and squirming in her bed. She is such a joyful little thing!

She will visit the ENT Surgeon in April for a re-check on her condition with Laryngomalacia. She is currently taking Prevacid and seems to be doing fine with it...the Dr. says this usually helps right this condition within 6 weeks or so. Thank you for all your prayers over her with this! Other than this, she seems to be doing well! She is starting to take to her baths, and may actually be enjoying them now! She loves to look at her birdie mobile Mommy made for her, and her nicknames include: Birdie, Baby Elsa, Sissy, Tooty-girl and Bug. Jackson can hardly contain himself around her...I practically have to beat him off of her. He tries to nurse her, even though countless times I've tried to tell him that he doesn't have any milk...he still likes to give it a try. Thea also loves her little sister, and gives all kinds of love to her whenever she can. No jealousy as yet...and I pray that it won't come. I can hardly believe how fast she is growing, but I am trying to soak it all in as much as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment