Thursday, April 1, 2010

24-Day Challenge: DAY 4

Well, it's going great so far! We're four days into it, and I have SO MUCH more energy! I've been feeling fabulous! Plus I've dropped 5 lbs., and that never hurts! Cyrus has dropped 7 lbs. We're eating much healthier, and drinking SPARK instead of coffee...and I have loads of energy without that frantic-crazy feeling that other energy drinks give you. I can't tell you how much better I'm feeling...both physically, mentally and emotionally. I just feel more stable and focused in my mind, and also so motivated. Yesterday I fed the baby and went to the grocery store and was back at the house by 9am. That's pretty much unheard of for me in the mornings! 20 days to go still...but with such great results already, my hopes are high.

Jackson is very interested in what we're doing...he says,"I want to be healthy too Mom!" It feels so good to pass these habits onto your children too, knowing that it will only benefit them as they grow and begin to make their own choices in this area.

No comments:

Post a Comment