Sunday, February 21, 2010

Prince Jackson & Princess Thea


"No Mom! I'm not a prince...I'm a KING! Daddy told me that."
--Jackson Gene
These two are growing so much every day...and making me laugh more and more. Here are some of my favorite quotes from Jackson and Thea.

Jackson:
I asked Jackson where his cookie went...and he replied,"I ate my cookie all up! It went down to my tummy and into my FOOT!"

Thea:
She loves looking at a picture of a big, bad shark in her Little Mermaid book. I will find her just sitting and staring at the shark...at least once a day...sometimes 3 or 4. She says to the shark,"Go HOME you BAD BOY!"

Jackson:
"I'm not a baby Mom, I'm just a little old man."

Thea:
At the dinner table she says,"Dis mushmooms? No tanks, it yucky."

Jackson:
One day as we were doing arts & crafts, Jackson bursts out in a very loud and exuberant tone, "CIIIINDY LAUPER!" To which I replied, "where did you hear about Cindy Lauper?" Jackson looked very concerned and cocked his head to one side, "what is a Cindy Lauper anyway?"

2 comments:

  1. Very cute kids! It was good to see you guys tonight. Thanks for sharing your story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kids are hilarious! Love the quotes, keep them coming...

    ReplyDelete